Gerbi CMS enable you to create and administrate hierarchical pages in a simple and powerful way.
Gerbi CMS is based around a placeholders concept. A placeholder is a template tag that you can use in your page’s templates. Every time you add a placeholder in your template a field dynamically appears in the page admin.
The project code repository is found at this address: http://github.com/batiste/django-page-cms
- Automatic creation of localized placeholders (content area) in admin by adding placeholders tags into page templates.
- Django admin application integration.
- Multilingual support.
- Inline editing.
- Media Library.
- Plugin for page content export and import in JSON files within the admin interface
- Plugin for page content export and import in PO format for translations
- Search indexation with Django haystack.
- Advanced rights management (publisher, language manager).
- Rich Text Editors are directly available.
- Page can be moved in the tree in a visual way (drag & drop + simple click).
- The tree can be expanded/collapsed. A cookie remember your preferences.
- Possibility to specify a different page URL for each language.
- Directory-like page hierarchy (page can have the same name if they are not in the same directory).
- Every page can have multiple alias URLs. It’s especially useful to migrate websites.
- Possibility to integrate 3th party apps.
- Image placeholder.
- Support for future publication start/end date.
- Page redirection to another page or arbirtrary URLs.
- Page tagging.
- Sites framework
For install instruction go to the Installation section